AIM
PENIS

B B

Spellbinding.

This film is truly a masterpiece; Strawberry Clock must have endured long hours thinking up how to convey all the joy, sorrow, and chaos that is in the world. A red, capital B, slightly off center in a background of nothingness. Using a simplistic syntax in his allegorical story, Strawberry Clock accurately conveys the tumultuous nature of everyday life.

There is only one paragraph; one sentence; one letter to this piece. Just a B- nothing more, nothing less. This choice of diction seems rudimentary to the untrained eye; however, it is quite the opposite. The B was meant to be simple, and yet so complex; it can mean anything to anyone. B; believe. B; bewilder. B; begrudge. B; befriend. B; because.

In addition to this, Strawberry Clock the characters and setting in "B" as a running metaphor. The antagonist in the tale, B represents us all. Whether we are young or old, rich or poor, strong or weak. B becomes us. In the first scene of "B", B strives to be in the center, but isn't quite there. Parallel to us, B is so close to where he wants to be, but can never make it. However, B tries to be happy where he is. He holds fast, and strong; his vibrant crimson armor glistening in the midday sun. The color of B represents the love we have for ourselves, and that we should have for the world we live in; no matter what we come across- even if we are in the direst of situations, like B. B is trapped in an endless opening, yet it is so small, so lonely. B's disconcern for this situation shows what we as people are capable of. When we are alone, we come to truly understand ourselves; we come to realize that we exist. These parallels can be slightly modified for every individual, and that is where the story derives its power from.

These elements bring about a realization of what the meaning of existance is to everyone who takes the time to see them. Whether you wield the lollipop or the spear; whether you shine blue, green, or red; B is tells the story of you. The epitome of all flash, there truly is no other tale such as B. And it is highly likely that there never will be again.

This review is insanely well received!

ph33r Vaginor ph33r Vaginor

VAGINOR!!!!!!!!!1

SIMPLE WORDS SUCH AS "JOY", "LOVE", AND "EXTACY" CANNOT DESCRIBE THE FEELING I HAVE FROM SEEING ANOTHER MOVIE MADE ABOUT VAGINOR

Imagine Imagine

whats a clock

i can play that on the piano

Olay-Clock313 responds:

u seriously asking what a clock is? lol where have u been? if your seriously wonderin goto clockcrew.com

FUN QUESTION MARK #3@@@@@ FUN QUESTION MARK #3@@@@@

what a nice movie

poor luis...

I I

whats a clock

I can play that on the piano

EntropiClock EntropiClock

good

very good

Osama Bin Quack Osama Bin Quack

Cute Piggy's revenge
& this.

huzzah 4 ducks!

FINAL EPIC FINAL EPIC

i also did not watch this movie

Wow, what a great movie!

Minty bin Laden gets down Minty bin Laden gets down

ki1o sucks ballzak

someone needs to puch ki1o in the face

A message to Proxist A message to Proxist

I did not watch this movie.

Thanks for voting, OMEGATRON!
Your vote was worth 5.14 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.02!
By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 3 more items and you can record the experience to your account...

If you want a direct link to 'A message to Proxist', here it is!
http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view.php?id=34600